- – 10.8 – NEW – When Renewing or signing up, can we implement an email verification to be sure members are using valid email address’ now and into the future?
On staging: https://staging.kreweofkingarthur.com/create-account/ I’ve set it up to send an email to verify with Mailchimp prior to being able to fill out the registration form. If you confirm the email, you are subscribed to Mailchimp and able to get to the form on /registration. See if the process works for you. You can use an email like: firstname.lastname@example.org and it will typically still get delivered to your email.
- – 10.27 – REPLY – I did use the staging link to create another account and I received the email from King Arthur but I did not get a verification email delivered to me from MailChimp. Is the email from King Arthur the only one I am to expect to receive? I’ve checked my junk as well. Thoughts?? I did get to the registration screen on the King Arthur site. Speaking of the King Arthur registration site, can you put the “CHECK YOUR EMAIL TO VERIFY WITH MAILCHIMP BEFORE REGISTERING” at the top of the page as opposed to at the bottom for max visibility.
- 4.27 – NEW – I have noticed several applications where people are simply not inputting a costume size and then I have to follow up. This leads me to ask the question of what fields are mandatory to fill out in order to proceed. I would hope most fields are absolutely mandatory right now (phone number, costume size, name, email, address, newsletter, etc.) Please advise if these are not actually mandatory at every location where signup is possible (DJ, Swap, Friends and Family, own signup) on both Web and Mobile
- 4.27 – NEW – I have noticed that several members are signing up without payment. Are there any blockades we can add to the signup process to combat this other than stating (even more) that application and payment must be submitted at the same time?
- 4.27 – NEW – We will need to come up with a solution for guardians to indemnify for individuals deemed not mentally fit to indemnify for themselves. I do want to keep the DOB check and be able to have the Adult email able to indemnify for minors. Open to suggestions but for now I have required anyone with this situation to create another profile to complete indemnification.