8.17 – NEW – It would be great to add a countdown timer to parade day which is scheduled for Feb. 20th, 2022.
- 5.17 – NEW – I would like you to look at adding an item with multiple variations on the KA Store. Item in question is T-Shirts. I think I have them setup on Square accurately (worth confirming that as well) but I cannot figure out how to link it accurately on WordPress to sell.
Imported the items with a different SKU from Square. Can you check if we have the right stuff displaying in the /shop. The variations for t-shirt sizes are showing in Shirt – Adult Blue.
5.27 – REPLY – I have made everything I don’t want DRAFTS or deleted them from WP. And great news on the shirts. I think they are displaying for Adult Blue, Youth Blue and Adult Grey!!
- 5.17 – NEW – Is there a way to display more than 12 items per page on the KA Store? I’ve had a few people reach out that they did not see the cups but they are actually on the 2nd page of the store. Only other thought would be to highlight that there is more than 1 page to the store.
I’ve increased the limit for the shop page to 36 items per page
- 5.17 – NEW – Our next King Arthur distribution date is scheduled for 6.12. Is there a way to sort and export all emails into Mailchimp to inform the people that actually ordered items to pick up on this date? I have been using the plugin but it is somewhat cumbersome when dealing with mass amount of orders. Open to thoughts.
Ideally, you would email from the /product-orders page. Let me know if it’s not working as it should.
5.27 – REPLY – The email function seems to be working as advertised but it is somewhat cumbersome with the “filter by” product and the “select all/deselect” functionality. I would love it if when selecting the product to filter by that it could automatically remove the emails if they were previously selected to send an email to. It currently keeps all emails if “select all” was clicked even though the list view displays the new filter terms. Reason being if we are only distributing certain items on certain days we only want to target certain individuals.
Also not a knock as I use the baked in email functionality but we we have much more flexibility with formatting/tracking on MailChimp than we have with the website portal.
I think the request is to have an Add Selected to Mailchimp Group button for the Product Orders Page. Is that correct? In the meantime, this can also be done by using the CSV export in the Product Orders page. You can create a group in Mailchimp and import the CSV of emails into that group through the Mailchimp Import Contacts button.
6.4 – REPLY – The above request is correct. Further, when trying your workaround, downloading the .csv from the Product Orders Page does not currently have the email in the extract. Please advise…..
Sorry about that. Added the Emails to the Download CSV.
7.8 – NEW – Michael Knight (Officer) would like to segment the Krewe store so that there are groups of items as opposed to one alphabetized listing. First Groupings that I can think of are Apparel, Grails, Miscellaneous, Packages, Safety, and Throws.
7.8 – NEW – Michael Knight (Officer) would like to add the option to decide on if certain items can be delivered for a fee that would be added by the member during purchase. This is not something that I want implemented for this year but worth exploring for next year.
11.8 – Created an Add Selected to Mailchimp Group button on the Product Orders page. It creates a new group in Mailchimp and adds the selected users so you could create the group and then switch to Mailchimp to send an email to that group. The name of the group (date it was created) is output to the Product Orders page so you can find it in Mailchimp.
- 5.17 – NEW – Wanted you to be aware that all application signups will need to be shut down on or a bit past June 1st 2021. In preparation for this timeline ,we need to keep Swaps active but any other public backdoors need to be blocked from Signing Up. My hope is that I will have a direct link that I can distribute in the case of a situation where a rider needs to signup past the June 1st deadline.
We can password protect the Registration page. It’s a setting: /wp-admin >> Pages >> Registration. Visibility setting on the right under Publish. You can supply the password if someone still needs to register.
– 5.27 – REPLY – Password can be “Lancelot“. DJ signup, Friends and Family, Finish Registration and any other backdoors or memberships in carts will need to be shutdown at this time as well. SWAPS can be kept active.
It is password protected with Lancelot as the password
- 4.12 – Sorting by anything on the Member Listing page that returns only 1 line/member makes the reading pane too small to read.
I’m not sure what you mean here. I may not be able to do much on mobile because of the limited space but can you post a screenshot?
5.12 – REPLY – Whatever you may have done has corrected the behavior.
- 4.12 – NEW – Can you remove the Phone Number field from appearing on the ADMIN Member Listing page. We can access the info by clicking on the members profile and it has become a seldom used column. This will help save space and with formatting on mobile.
4.26 – REPLY – Now that the phone number is removed the list seems to default to alphabetize by Lieutenant. In essence that is a good thing but can I get an option to sort by most recent signups/user activity at the top (the way I think it used to work)?
- 4.12 – NEW – Can you add the Totals for Members , Paid and Indemnified at the top of the page as well as at the bottom of the page? That would help me see the info I need to see much easier
4.26 – REPLY – I do see that you have brought the “Paid” and “Indemnity” totals to the top. Can you also bring the full total to the same line at the top and the bottom of MEMBERS page? Once that is completed, please delete the total members/paid members from the white space that is only at the top of the MEMBERS page.
- 5.12 – NEW – I would like to have the option to see all INACTIVE riders in the krewe. I know we’ve discussed this enhancement before but I want to officially put it here on a bug.
Added the Previous Members tab
7.8 – NEW – I see that you have brought the “Paid” and “Indemnity” totals to the top. Can you also bring the full membership total to the top and the bottom of MEMBERS page? This will help in the future because the total members will not always match the total that are indemnified.
7.8 – NEW – On the previous members tab, can I get an option to edit entries and maybe delete old ones? This will help when previous members want to change float lieutenants but haven’t signed up yet.
7.8 – NEW – The Members listing seems to alphabetize by Lieutenant. In essence that seems to be a good thing but I can always sort manually by Lt. if needed. Can we get the Member Listing to sort as default to most recent signup/indemnification?
10.11 – NEW – On the Members Listing all the way to the right where we can pull orders by member, can we add a column to show whether the item was fulfilled or dot? It curretnly only shows the item purchased and no additional info to show if item has been fulfilled.
- 3.10 – NEW – Trying to use the events page on the website and the “event time” feature seems to be off by 5 hours or more. When creating an event I am selecting central time as well. You can see that this was likely an issue when Kevin was still creating events by looking at the past events. Meeting he created was scheduled to start at 1:30 AM but is listed at 7:30PM. Please see if you can pinpoint the inaccuracy as I’d like to start using the feature more going forward.
Sorry I missed this bug. You can set the timezone to UTC and it seems to not adjust the time. Changed the Merchandise Pickup event as example
5.27 – That’s crazy that using the actual time zone is not reflective of the correct time. Anyway thanks!
- 2.12 – We also need to add a DJ signup option for Lieutenants or Assistant Lieutenants only to sign up riders on their floats that they are paying to play music during the route. These members will get a costume but are not to throw beads or use any sort of Microphone. The cost for this DJ application for this year is $250. (Will be $425 starting next year) Just wanted to be sure it was on the forward plan. Also these spots will be limited to 1 for all but the largest Float Lieutenants at this time. The top 3 Float Lieutenants will have the option of signing up 2 DJ’s. I am working on some text to include on the DJ signup page. Would like this link to be visible only to Lieutenants and Assistant Lieutenants and be limited as stated above.
- 4.12 – NEW – I would like to see if the DJ’s have accepted indemnification by including a checkmark for them on the Admin Homepage.
Added the indemnity to /dashboard
- 5.12 – NEW – Please add the DJ Signup URL somewhere online that will be visible only to Lieutenant and Assistant Lieutenant. It would help keep information streamlined.
- 3.2 – NEW – Need a mini page or tab for all things related to the 2022 Krewe of King Arthur Ball. This page will be used for and all Balls in the future. We will be selling tickets to attend and the page can incorporate an FAQ as well as descriptions concerning the ball. Needs to be completed by June/July to launch in August (with the Royalty page.) This will likely tie into the need for grouping members. Some of the Groups that I foresee are Officer, Lieutenant, Assistant Lieutenant, DJ, Swap, Royal, Non Riding, etc.
Got a basic page here: https://kreweofkingarthur.com/ball but need some direction on content and functionality. Also are there rules for ball tickets or is it a free for all? For example, riders can only buy X number of tickets, Royals get a certain number included with their packages? Can they buy more? Riders can buy tickets for non members or each ticket should be assigned to a rider?
I noticed that you made the Ball ticket item on Woo Commerce live. I made it private so it would not be visible (for now)
Ball tickets will be $135 per (including entertainment, a seated meal and presentation of the Royalty Court). We are not sure if we will be selling via the website or via Eventbrite.
Royalty all has 1 ticket included with their Royalty position but they are all expected to fill at least 1 table (10 seats) in their contract.
Riders can buy as many tickets as they choose for members or non members alike but if we actually sell on the website will need some way to group the tickets by the Float Lieutenant or the Royalty member that is in charge of said tables.
I was trying to show how the ball tickets would appear on the page. Unfortunately it displays nothing if the item is private or draft. Other than description, images and FAQs, what other functionality do we need on this page?
If we sell on the website we would need a dropdown to select the members “Table Captain” which would be any current Officer, Lieutenant or member of Royalty.
- 2.3 – NEW – Maid Meghan Hartwell Bitoun spelling is incorrect. Her middle name is actually Harwell with no “T”. Please update in the picture section or tell me where to update this information.
I updated it. If you see something like that and you are logged in, you can click “Edit Page” in the admin toolbar at the top of the page. If you don’t see what you are looking for in the Edit Page screen it may not be editable. This one is. There’s a gallery on the Edit Page Screen. You can click the pencil icon to edit the Gallery.
- 2.2 – After we reopen membership for 2022 we will need to come up with a solution for current paid members to “SWAP” their ride to another person who would gain the aforementioned ride after paying $100 plus tax to the Krewe via the Krewe store. Whatever monetary agreement the original rider and the new rider who pays the SWAP Fee has is between them and King Arthur has no assumption of responsibilities to refund the original rider any money. Further, the new rider is then responsible for filling out an application and signing indemnity while the original rider needs to be moved off of all current active listings seen by ADMINS and LTs/Asst Lts. Additionally, we will do our best to offer the new rider their preferred costume size but that is also not fully guaranteed. Will need functionality to lookup the rider that is not riding as well as signing up the new rider. I am working on some text to include on the SWAP signup page. I am thinking that this link should be sent directly to Lieutenants only instead of a publicly accessible link.
- 5.12 – NEW – Please add the Swap URL to somewhere that a Lieutenant or Assistant will only have access to. This will help with the streamlining of information.
Added DJ and Swap to Admin menu for Administrators, Lieutenants, Asst Lieutenants.
7.8 – NEW – Can we also add the URL for Swapping somewhere for the ease of Lieutenants and Assistant Lts. ability to send it to members?
It’s added to the Admin drop down menu.
- – 9.17 – We have several plugin updates & theme updates. Are you planning to update to the current versions?
Martin to run all plugin updates and QA functionality.
- – 9.17 – NEW – I downloaded Woo Mobile with the intention of using it. It says we need JetPack plugin to do so but it seems like we already have JetPack plugin installed. Have you seen this before? If so what is the fix?
Were you able to get this working now that Jetpack is active?
4.26 – REPLY – I just tried it again and YES it it allowing access.