- 4.12 – NEW – Sorting by anything on the Member Listing page that returns only 1 line/member makes the reading pane too small to read.
I’m not sure what you mean here. I may not be able to do much on mobile because of the limited space but can you post a screenshot?
- 4.12 – NEW – Can you remove the Phone Number field from appearing on the ADMIN Member Listing page. We can access the info by clicking on the members profile and it has become a seldom used column. This will help save space and with formatting on mobile.
4.26 – REPLY – Now that the phone number is removed the list seems to default to alphabetize by Lieutenant. In essence that is a good thing but can I get an option to sort by most recent signups/user activity at the top (the way I think it used to work)?
- 4.12 – NEW – Can you add the Totals for Members , Paid and Indemnified at the top of the page as well as at the bottom of the page? That would help me see the info I need to see much easier
4.26 – REPLY – I do see that you have brought the “Paid” and “Indemnity” totals to the top. Can you also bring the full total to the same line at the top and the bottom of MEMBERS page? Once that is completed, please delete the total members/paid members from the white space that is only at the top of the MEMBERS page.
- 2.12 – We also need to add a DJ signup option for Lieutenants or Assistant Lieutenants only to sign up riders on their floats that they are paying to play music during the route. These members will get a costume but are not to throw beads or use any sort of Microphone. The cost for this DJ application for this year is $250. (Will be $425 starting next year) Just wanted to be sure it was on the forward plan. Also these spots will be limited to 1 for all but the largest Float Lieutenants at this time. The top 3 Float Lieutenants will have the option of signing up 2 DJ’s. I am working on some text to include on the DJ signup page. Would like this link to be visible only to Lieutenants and Assistant Lieutenants and be limited as stated above.
- 4.12 – NEW – I would like to see if the DJ’s have accepted indemnification by including a checkmark for them on the Admin Homepage.
Added the indemnity to /dashboard
- – 9.17 – We have several plugin updates & theme updates. Are you planning to update to the current versions?
Martin to run all plugin updates and QA functionality.
- – 9.17 – NEW – I downloaded Woo Mobile with the intention of using it. It says we need JetPack plugin to do so but it seems like we already have JetPack plugin installed. Have you seen this before? If so what is the fix?
Were you able to get this working now that Jetpack is active?
4.26 – REPLY – I just tried it again and YES it it allowing access.
- NEW – 10.14 – Lieutenant Glen Miller, just informed me that one of his paid riders Michele Davis (email@example.com) cannot reset her password in order to accept indemnity. She is getting the “Password Reset – User with this username or email does not exist. Please check your entry and try again” message. I can see Michelle Davis associated with that same email on the KA site but nothing is being returned on WP. Thoughts?
– 10.21 – Looked up the user by email in WordPress and couldn’t find one so I made an account for them and emailed them their password.
- 11.10 – I keep deleting the user Nancy Watkins from the member listing on KA site and the profile keeps reappearing upon refresh. The member has asked to be removed. Please asvise
11.11 Small DB update required. Tested by deleting Nancy. Works now.
- 11.12 – NEW – I have to assign Pam Dean as an assistant Lieutenant but her email on the site is not the email she’d like to use going forward (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do I simply change the email on her KA profile and then proceed to assign her as Assistant Lt after that? Just want to be sure I won’t break anything if I proceeded to do so.
11.12 Change the email in WordPress and assign the role. The username will not change but they can login with their new email. Then also change their email in the /members table.
- 11.13 – REPLY – I was confirming that the assistant Lt assignment was correct but I no longer see Pam Dean when searching in Word Press…. Please advise
- 11.17 – NEW – Assistant Lt. Bryan Lowrie is not able to see any of the tables under his Assistant Lt access. He is NOT using Internet Explorer (using Safari but confirmed same behavior is shown in Chrome. Seems like something is incorrect.
- 11.17 – NEW – Member Mike Doran wants to change his email as he no longer can access the previously used email. Where exactly should I go about editing his email WordPress or KA site using Admin tools?
11.24 Both please.
- 11.25 – OK, I will attempt to change his email in both locations. Please confirm Mike Dorans email now reflects as email@example.com. I edited it on both location but WordPress seems to have the original email even after I saved to the new email address. In the future, can members complete this process of editing their emails on their own?? And if it went through successfully, will the groups/segments on MailChimp update automatically?
12.1 Looks good for Mike Dorans. I’ll add a way to update email option. It will just take a minute to make sure everything gets changed at once – WordPress, Mailchimp, Registration. I’ll update ticket when complete
- 2.15 – NEW – When clicking on members orders button all the way to the right of the Member listing page, the information pulled is persistent even when clicking another member. Definitely is a bug that we’ll need to address.
Product Orders on the /members page is fixed
- 4.26 – NEW – Please add a notification that any regular member (separate from Lieutenant or Assistant Lieutenant notifications) will see if they have a missing information (indemnification, costume size, address, etc.) Hopefully that will lead people in the right direction of what is needed in future years.
- – 10.8 – NEW – When Renewing or signing up, can we implement an email verification to be sure members are using valid email address’ now and into the future?
On staging: https://staging.kreweofkingarthur.com/create-account/ I’ve set it up to send an email to verify with Mailchimp prior to being able to fill out the registration form. If you confirm the email, you are subscribed to Mailchimp and able to get to the form on /registration. See if the process works for you. You can use an email like: firstname.lastname@example.org and it will typically still get delivered to your email.
- – 10.27 – REPLY – I did use the staging link to create another account and I received the email from King Arthur but I did not get a verification email delivered to me from MailChimp. Is the email from King Arthur the only one I am to expect to receive? I’ve checked my junk as well. Thoughts?? I did get to the registration screen on the King Arthur site. Speaking of the King Arthur registration site, can you put the “CHECK YOUR EMAIL TO VERIFY WITH MAILCHIMP BEFORE REGISTERING” at the top of the page as opposed to at the bottom for max visibility.
- 4.27 – NEW – I have noticed several applications where people are simply not inputting a costume size and then I have to follow up. This leads me to ask the question of what fields are mandatory to fill out in order to proceed. I would hope most fields are absolutely mandatory right now (phone number, costume size, name, email, address, newsletter, etc. Please advise if these are not actually mandatory at every location where signup is possible (DJ, Swap, Friends and Family, own signup) on both Web and Mobile.
- 4.27 – NEW – We will need to come up with a solution for guardians to indemnify for individuals deemed not fit to indemnify for themselves. I do want to keep the DOB check and be able to have the Adult email able to indemnify for minors. Open to suggestions but for now I have required anyone with this situation to create another profile to complete indemnification.