- 2.12 – NEW – Would like to start on creating the Royalty signup page and mini site where anyone considered “Royalty” would be able to see their contracts, pay their dues, see their purchases (including ball tickets). This would be accessible by Admin, Site Admin and Royalty themselves.
- 2.3 – NEW – Maid Meghan Hartwell Bitoun spelling is incorrect. Her middle name is actually Harwell with no “T”. Please update in the picture section.
- 2.2 – NEW – After we reopen membership for 2022 we will need to come up with a solution for current paid members to “SWAP” their ride to another person who would gain the aforementioned ride after paying $100 plus tax to the Krewe via the Krewe store. Whatever monetary agreement the original rider and the new rider who pays the SWAP Fee has is between them and King Arthur has no assumption of responsibilities to refund the original rider any money. Further, the new rider is then responsible for filling out an application and signing indemnity while the original rider needs to be moved off of all current active listings seen by ADMINS and LTs/Asst Lts. Additionally, we will do our best to offer the new rider their preferred costume size but that is also not fully guaranteed. Again, this is something to focus on after membership has been reopened.
- 2.12 – NEW – We also need to add a DJ signup option for Lieutenants to sign up riders on their floats that they are paying to play music during the route. These members will get a costume but are not to throw beads or use any sort of Microphone. The cost for these DJ rides is undetermined as of yet but I will find out the additional details. Just wanted to be sure it was on the forward plan.
- – 9.17 – We have several plugin updates & theme updates. Are you planning to update to the current versions?
Martin to run all plugin updates and QA functionality.
- – 9.17 – NEW – I downloaded Woo Mobile with the intention of using it. It says we need JetPack plugin to do so but it seems like we already have JetPack plugin installed. Have you seen this before? If so what is the fix?
- NEW – 10.14 – Lieutenant Glen Miller, just informed me that one of his paid riders Michele Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) cannot reset her password in order to accept indemnity. She is getting the “Password Reset – User with this username or email does not exist. Please check your entry and try again” message. I can see Michelle Davis associated with that same email on the KA site but nothing is being returned on WP. Thoughts?
– 10.21 – Looked up the user by email in WordPress and couldn’t find one so I made an account for them and emailed them their password.
- 11.10 – I keep deleting the user Nancy Watkins from the member listing on KA site and the profile keeps reappearing upon refresh. The member has asked to be removed. Please asvise
11.11 Small DB update required. Tested by deleting Nancy. Works now.
- 11.12 – NEW – I have to assign Pam Dean as an assistant Lieutenant but her email on the site is not the email she’d like to use going forward (email@example.com). Do I simply change the email on her KA profile and then proceed to assign her as Assistant Lt after that? Just want to be sure I won’t break anything if I proceeded to do so.
11.12 Change the email in WordPress and assign the role. The username will not change but they can login with their new email. Then also change their email in the /members table.
- 11.13 – REPLY – I was confirming that the assistant Lt assignment was correct but I no longer see Pam Dean when searching in Word Press…. Please advise
- 11.17 – NEW – Assistant Lt. Bryan Lowrie is not able to see any of the tables under his Assistant Lt access. He is NOT using Internet Explorer (using Safari but confirmed same behavior is shown in Chrome. Seems like something is incorrect.
- 11.17 – NEW – Member Mike Doran wants to change his email as he no longer can access the previously used email. Where exactly should I go about editing his email WordPress or KA site using Admin tools?
11.24 Both please.
- 11.25 – OK, I will attempt to change his email in both locations. Please confirm Mike Dorans email now reflects as firstname.lastname@example.org. I edited it on both location but WordPress seems to have the original email even after I saved to the new email address. In the future, can members complete this process of editing their emails on their own?? And if it went through successfully, will the groups/segments on MailChimp update automatically?
12.1 Looks good for Mike Dorans. I’ll add a way to update email option. It will just take a minute to make sure everything gets changed at once – WordPress, Mailchimp, Registration. I’ll update ticket when complete
- 2.15 – NEW – When clicking on members orders all the way to the right of the page, the information pulled is persistent even when clicking another member. Definitely is a bug that we’ll need to address.
- – 10.8 – NEW – When Renewing or signing up, can we implement an email verification to be sure members are using valid email address’ now and into the future?
On staging: https://staging.kreweofkingarthur.com/create-account/ I’ve set it up to send an email to verify with Mailchimp prior to being able to fill out the registration form. If you confirm the email, you are subscribed to Mailchimp and able to get to the form on /registration. See if the process works for you. You can use an email like: email@example.com and it will typically still get delivered to your email.
REPLY – 10.27 – I did use the staging link to create another account and I received the email from King Arthur but I did not get a verification email delivered to me from MailChimp. Is the email from King Arthur the only one I am to expect to receive? I’ve checked my junk as well. Thoughts?? I did get to the registration screen on the King Arthur site. Speaking of the King Arthur registration site, can you put the “CHECK YOUR EMAIL TO VERIFY WITH MAILCHIMP BEFORE REGISTERING” at the top of the page as opposed to at the bottom for max visibility.
- 2.23 – NEW – Please add the ability for ADMIN, Lieutenants and Assistant Lieutenants see who signed up a friends and family application. This way we can link apps together that were created by 1 individual in case they do not fill out any notes nor select a Lieutenant for the additional apps.