- 5.17 – NEW – I would like you to look at adding an item with multiple variations on the KA Store. Item in question is T-Shirts. I think I have them setup on Square accurately (worth confirming that as well) but I cannot figure out how to link it accurately on WordPress to sell.
Imported the items with a different SKU from Square. Can you check if we have the right stuff displaying in the /shop. The variations for t-shirt sizes are showing in Shirt – Adult Blue.
5.27 – REPLY – I have made everything I don’t want DRAFTS or deleted them from WP. And great news on the shirts. I think they are displaying for Adult Blue, Youth Blue and Adult Grey!!
- 5.17 – NEW – Is there a way to display more than 12 items per page on the KA Store? I’ve had a few people reach out that they did not see the cups but they are actually on the 2nd page of the store. Only other thought would be to highlight that there is more than 1 page to the store.
I’ve increased the limit for the shop page to 36 items per page
- 5.17 – NEW – Our next King Arthur distribution date is scheduled for 6.12. Is there a way to sort and export all emails into Mailchimp to inform the people that actually ordered items to pick up on this date? I have been using the plugin but it is somewhat cumbersome when dealing with mass amount of orders. Open to thoughts.
Ideally, you would email from the /product-orders page. Let me know if it’s not working as it should.
5.27 – REPLY – The email function seems to be working as advertised but it is somewhat cumbersome with the “filter by” product and the “select all/deselect” functionality. I would love it if when selecting the product to filter by that it could automatically remove the emails if they were previously selected to send an email to. It currently keeps all emails if “select all” was clicked even though the list view displays the new filter terms. Reason being if we are only distributing certain items on certain days we only want to target certain individuals.
Also not a knock as I use the baked in email functionality but we we have much more flexibility with formatting/tracking on MailChimp than we have with the website portal.
I think the request is to have an Add Selected to Mailchimp Group button for the Product Orders Page. Is that correct? In the meantime, this can also be done by using the CSV export in the Product Orders page. You can create a group in Mailchimp and import the CSV of emails into that group through the Mailchimp Import Contacts button.
6.4 – REPLY – The above request is correct. Further, when trying your workaround, downloading the .csv from the Product Orders Page does not currently have the email in the extract. Please advise…..
Sorry about that. Added the Emails to the Download CSV.
- 7.8 – NEW – Michael Knight (Officer) would like to segment the Krewe store so that there are groups of items as opposed to one alphabetized listing. First Groupings that I can think of are Apparel, Grails, Miscellaneous, Packages, Safety, and Throws.
- 7.8 – NEW – Michael Knight (Officer) would like to add the option to decide on if certain items can be delivered for a fee that would be added by the member during purchase. This is not something that I want implemented for this year but worth exploring for next year.
- 4.12 – Sorting by anything on the Member Listing page that returns only 1 line/member makes the reading pane too small to read.
I’m not sure what you mean here. I may not be able to do much on mobile because of the limited space but can you post a screenshot?
5.12 – REPLY – Whatever you may have done has corrected the behavior.
- 4.12 – NEW – Can you remove the Phone Number field from appearing on the ADMIN Member Listing page. We can access the info by clicking on the members profile and it has become a seldom used column. This will help save space and with formatting on mobile.
4.26 – REPLY – Now that the phone number is removed the list seems to default to alphabetize by Lieutenant. In essence that is a good thing but can I get an option to sort by most recent signups/user activity at the top (the way I think it used to work)?
- 4.12 – NEW – Can you add the Totals for Members , Paid and Indemnified at the top of the page as well as at the bottom of the page? That would help me see the info I need to see much easier
4.26 – REPLY – I do see that you have brought the “Paid” and “Indemnity” totals to the top. Can you also bring the full total to the same line at the top and the bottom of MEMBERS page? Once that is completed, please delete the total members/paid members from the white space that is only at the top of the MEMBERS page.
- 5.12 – NEW – I would like to have the option to see all INACTIVE riders in the krewe. I know we’ve discussed this enhancement before but I want to officially put it here on a bug.
Added the Previous Members tab
7.8 – NEW – I see that you have brought the “Paid” and “Indemnity” totals to the top. Can you also bring the full membership total to the top and the bottom of MEMBERS page? This will help in the future because the total members will not always match the total that are indemnified.
7.8 – NEW – On the previous members tab, can I get an option to edit entries and maybe delete old ones? This will help when previous members want to change float lieutenants but haven’t signed up yet.
7.8 – NEW – The Members listing seems to alphabetize by Lieutenant. In essence that seems to be a good thing but I can always sort manually by Lt. if needed. Can we get the Member Listing to sort as default to most recent signup/indemnification?
- 3.2 – NEW – Need a mini page or tab for all things related to the 2022 Krewe of King Arthur Ball. This page will be used for and all Balls in the future. We will be selling tickets to attend and the page can incorporate an FAQ as well as descriptions concerning the ball. Needs to be completed by June/July to launch in August (with the Royalty page.) This will likely tie into the need for grouping members. Some of the Groups that I foresee are Officer, Lieutenant, Assistant Lieutenant, DJ, Swap, Royal, Non Riding, etc.
Got a basic page here: https://kreweofkingarthur.com/ball but need some direction on content and functionality. Also are there rules for ball tickets or is it a free for all? For example, riders can only buy X number of tickets, Royals get a certain number included with their packages? Can they buy more? Riders can buy tickets for non members or each ticket should be assigned to a rider?
I noticed that you made the Ball ticket item on Woo Commerce live. I made it private so it would not be visible (for now)
Ball tickets will be $135 per (including entertainment, a seated meal and presentation of the Royalty Court). We are not sure if we will be selling via the website or via Eventbrite.
Royalty all has 1 ticket included with their Royalty position but they are all expected to fill at least 1 table (10 seats) in their contract.
Riders can buy as many tickets as they choose for members or non members alike but if we actually sell on the website will need some way to group the tickets by the Float Lieutenant or the Royalty member that is in charge of said tables.
I was trying to show how the ball tickets would appear on the page. Unfortunately it displays nothing if the item is private or draft. Other than description, images and FAQs, what other functionality do we need on this page?
If we sell on the website we would need a dropdown to select the members “Table Captain” which would be any current Officer, Lieutenant or member of Royalty.
- 3.5 – NEW – Sometime in the last week the notification to go back to “log in as myself” has disappeared from the top of the page. It was a great tool when I was testing and I’d like to get it back as it saved a ton of time.
- 3.5 – NEW – Maybe we can add a message at the top of the page for ADMINS ONLY to know who we are logged in as while testing.
- 4.12 – NEW – King Arthur Vice President, John Wambsgans has brought the issue of him having to login multiple times back up. A few months ago, you had mentioned that you would look into the issue. I can ask him to describe his situation in an email again if necessary.
I can’t find any reason for John’s issue with logging in. I’ll follow up with him.
- 7.22 – NEW – Can we add a dropdown on the first page that is showing a countdown to parade day?
Sorry, but you do not have permission to view this content.
Sorry, but you do not have permission to view this content.